Catering to the needs of leisure and business guests, our Inn offers many amenities to make your stay with us more comfortable:
– Free WiFi
– Free Direct TV with HBO
– Pet Friendly (See our Pet Policy)
– Outdoor Swimming Pool
– Shaded Courtyard Seating Areas
– Library, Reading Lounge and Game Tables
– Wild Horse Restaurant & Saloon
– Express Check-Out
– Fax and Copying services
– Laundry Service by staff
– Friendly, courteous staff
Rates are subject to change depending on the season or special events occuring in the area. The current rate in effect for specific dates may be found by searching on our Reservation Portal. Don’t worry, you won’t be making a reservation during the search until you enter all your info and click on Confirm and Book at the end of the process.
Reservations may be made by yourself online, or by calling us at (520) 394-2211.
Reservations made online are confirmed immediately on screen and via email. If you reserve by phone we’ll enter it into our booking system and you’ll receive a confirmation email later that day.
For Weekly, Monthly or Group rates, please call (520) 394-2211.
NO SMOKING POLICY
WE ARE A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. This means there is no smoking in the rooms, restaurant, saloon, meeting room, courtyard, patio areas and near entrances doors or windows of the facility.
Smoking in a room will result in a $100 fee to cover the cost of special cleaning and deodorizing we must do to prepare the room for a future guest.
We’ve established a few rules to help our visiting pet’s enjoy their stay, while ensuring the safety and comfort of all our guests. Here’s the specifics:
- Pets may not be left alone in the room other than briefly, such as when you’re out for a meal.
- Pets must be house trained. If they’re unpredictable, please keep them kenneled while in the room.
- Pets that have a lot to say and talk continuously must be muzzled to ensure they do not disturb other guests.
- Pets must be on leash while out and about on the property. Patagonia has a leash law too, so you’ll want to keep them leashed while walking around town. There’s a nice town park across the street that’s perfect for a walk and liberally stocked with doggie doo bags.
- Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant, saloon or pool enclosure, unless they’re card carry’n service animals; full credentials are required.
Whew, seems like a lot, but it’s mostly just common sense and good pet etiquette.
Pet Fee – To take care of the additional cleaning required by pets, we charge a fee of $10 per night per pet.
Special Cleaning Fee – If your pet makes a real mess in the room or elsewhere, you may be charged up to $100 for additional cleaning and restoration that may be required.
Check-In, Check-Out and Cancellation
Check-in begins at 2:30PM. If you need to check-in earlier, let us know..
Check-out is 11:00 AM. If you need a later check-out, let us know.
Late Check-out after 1:00PM – A charge of 1/2 the reserved room rate may be charged for checkouts after 1:00PM up to 4:00PM, and a full day’s charge for checkouts after 4:00PM.
Early Departure – Early departures will not be charged if you let us know the day before you depart. If you don’t notify us the day before, we may charge for one night at the reserved rate.
General Cancellation Policy – Except as noted below regrding special events, reservations may be cancelled without charge anytime up to 3:00PM the day before your scheduled arrival date. Later cancellations will be subject to a charge for one night at the rate reserved.
Special Cancellation Policy During Special Events – During special events such as Livestock Shows, Horse Races, the Patagonia Fall Festival and others, or during major holidays such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and New Years, cancellations must be made by 3:00PM seven days before your scheduled arrival. Later cancellations will be subject to a charge for one night at the rate reserved.